6-8 Pound Small Ham (preferably skin on)
12¼ thick cut fresh pineapple slices
1. Locate a great ham, something skin on not sliced is our personal
choice with the bone in of course, just so you can make soup on the weekend.
But of course, a spiralized ham from your local market will do just fine.
2. Make a Maitai! Only because it’s the holidays and you deserve it!
3. In an appropriate sized pan to hold your ham. Make a bed with the pineapple
slices, making sure to overlap them.
4. If you ham is not sliced you are going to want to score the outside in a crisscross
pattern with just the tip of a knife making sure not to go to deep. Maybe do this before
the Mai Tai.
5. Now we cover the ham with the Trader Vic’s Tom and Jerry Batter. Again, we
want a nice glaze so use both jars!
6. Now pop this in the oven at 300 degrees for 20 minutes per pound. Although it is
already cooked we want to make sure it’s warmed all the way through. Last but not least
make sure to baste with the juice in the bottom of the pan.
7. For an extra touch pour 1 oz. of heated rum over the ham and light at the table!!!